Tom’s Asphalt offers its clients in the Texas affordable Wichita Falls Chip Seal application at its very best. With three generations of Wichita Falls Chip Seal and paving expertise, Tom’s Asphalt is the go-to licensed paving contractor in the Texas. Tom’s has perfected Texas Chip Seal application and its paving methods throughout the years, and our return customers will vouch for us. Wichita Falls Chip Seal is a paving option that is affordable and is drastically better than a dirt or gravel driveway or parking lot. Don’t consider it an upgrade, consider it the only way to pave your property.
Don’t consider Tom’s Chip Seal an upgrade, consider it the only way to pave!
Chip and Seal in Wichita Falls, TX | Tom’s Asphalt Paving
While the same basic ingredients in chip & seal pavement are used in other types of pavement, it all comes down to the way the asphalt is mixed and then applied. Tom’s Chip Seal is a paving surface that can be quickly applied – which makes it perfect for some roads. Here’s a look at some of the other benefits of Wichita Falls, TX chip and seal paving.
- Equipment – Tom’s Asphalt of Texas has the most up-to-date chip seal paving equipment out there today. We use modern machinery to ensure that your project, no matter how big or small, receives the same attention to detail as the competitors.
- Our Staff are Personable and Informed – Tom’s is home to the best staff of Wichita Falls paving experts and employees. From exceptional customer service agents to our highly experienced staff of paving contractors, we stand by our quality of service.
- Prices – We can keep our prices low by keeping the quality of our work high. Our returned customers ensure that we can take those earnings and turn them into savings for both or new and returning customers.
Wichita Falls Chip Seal | Affordable and Efficient
Affordability is a huge perk when you chose to go forward with your Chip Seal application in Wichita Falls TX. First it is best to explain what Chip Seal actually is. Chipseal or Chip & Seal is a paving resurfacing practice that combines several layers of asphalt with one or more layers of aggregate. Typically Chip Seal is used for residential driveways or rural roads that carry lower volumes of traffic. Here are a several reasons why choosing Tom’s Asphalt in Wichita Falls is the way to go when repaving, resurfacing, or sealing your property’s asphalt.
Protecting your existing pavement – To save you a boatload of money down the road, Wichita Falls Chip Seal is a wonderful way to take preventative measures in protecting your existing lot or driveway. Tom’s quality Chip & Seal application protects your existing pavement from weather, wear and tear, and extreme heat in the summertime. Visit us today to see how the process works and if it is a good fit for your residential or commercial property.
- Affordability AND Quality – Compared to a concrete lot or driveway, Tom’s Expertly Installed Wichita Falls Chip Seal is more affordable AND effective. We offer competitive rates for all of our services. Tom’s has paving specialists that have been in the industry for decades. They get the job done right the first time for a bargain. Tom’s realize that you work hard or your money, so we work twice as hard to make sure you keep that hard earned cash in your pocket. Because of our outstanding business and reputation, we are able to offer savings to our customers because they have taken such good care of us. We thank you.
- Easy Installation – Depending on the size of the project, Wichita Falls Chip Seal Application isn’t a lengthy project. Now that we have perfected our Wichita Falls chip & seal process, it is super easy for us to put down, while leaving your property in pristine condition. We also are excellent about working around our client’s schedules. The less hassle, the better, right?
- Easy to Maintain - Your Wichita Falls Chip Seal surface can and will last for years to come, unless of course you’re hellbent on dragging a tractor or backhoe across it over and over again. It also allows for some essential rain water and other nutrients to get to the ground below without damaging the surface or longevity of your driveway or parking lot.