Asphalt pavement is highly regarded for its excellent waterproofing, flexibility, and adhesive properties to bind and hold aggregates in the pavement and withstand punishing traffic and weather.
Hot Mix Asphalt pavement is produced by heating liquid asphalt and mixing it with aggregate, with the mix then spread and compacted to form a durable road structure and riding surface.
- Builds your driveway and parking lots and city streets; it’s an overall permanent asphalt service.
#1 in Amarillo, Texas and the Panhandle for Quality Asphalt Paving.
Chip and Seal
Chip Sealing or Chip and Seal uses the same ingredients as asphalt concrete paving, but the construction method is different. With chip seals, a thin film of heated asphalt liquid is sprayed on the road surface, followed by the placement of small aggregates (“chips”). The chips are then compacted to place the chips for maximum adherence to the asphalt, and excess stone is swept from the surface. The ingredients of hot mix asphalt and chip seals are the same; only the construction methods are different. While asphalt requires periodic sealing and repairs, the chip and seal method is relatively maintenance free.
- Eliminiates the need to crack seal.
- An effective mositure barrier.
- Protect and preserves and underlying pavement.
- Subsequent layer can be quickly applied, which results in fewer disruptions to the traveling public.
#1 in Amarillo, TX and the Panhandle for Quality Chip and Seal Services.
In spite of its excellent adhesive and waterproofing properties, asphalt is subject to traffic, wear and tear, exposure to the climactic conditions and corrosive chemicals. Seal coating provides a protective barrier from those natural enemies. Depending upon the amount of wear, the seal coating process typically involves:
- Removal of Dirt & Debris
- Stain Treatment
- Fill Cracks/Repair
- Seal Coating
- Tape Off Access
- This service protects the pavement, being an oil based sealer and keeps the asphalt from oxidation allowing the natural oils to be added to the pavement. This prevents cracking and deter, an overall protection to your asphalt.
Best Seal Coating Company in Amarillo, TX.
This service keeps the moisture from reaching the foundations, also keeps cracks from growing and causing further damage. With a hot rubberized crack.
Tom’s Asphalt is the top-rated crack filling company in Amarillo, TX.
This service allows us to go in and paint lines in which will maintain your traffic regardless of a residence or company.
Tom’s Asphalt offers world-class asphalt services in Amarillo, TX and the Texas panhandle. Licensed, insured and ready to do your job under budget.